Inktober Day 7: Shy

I knew exactly what I wanted to draw for the theme "shy".

Both of my cats are skittish around strangers. If there is a knock on the door, they both bolt from the room. If they hear anything that sounds like "knocking", they're at attention and ready to run.

I was tapping on a watermelon once and they both lurched from where they were resting, ready to seek out their favorite hiding place: under my bed.

She does have a bit of a "resting b***h" face.

One cat is a dilute Siamese mix. She has the markings but they are in shades of gray instead of the dark, chocolate brown the pure Siamese have. She's also not as chatty (but incredibly flirty with us) and takes longer to warm up to strangers than her brother  (tan and white).

She's the first one under the bed when there's a knock on the door.

~**~
For more on Inktober and to view drawings done by people who CAN ACTUALLY DRAW, please visit: http://mrjakeparker.com/inktober/

Comments

Popular Posts