Inktober Day 3: Poison

I once read that apple seeds have low levels of arsenic in them. Not enough to kill you unless you were to eat a whole lot of apples (or just the seeds) in a short period of time.

The chillest of skull apples.
Hence the apple midsection with a skull face. I drew this on a Post-It notes with pencil first then outlined in thin point Sharpie. The shading is all funky, I know. I'm just glad that the teeth turned out decent. Not the best but previous attempts gave it a cartoonish bucktooth appearance. At least he looks kind of chill this way.

Kinda like "Sup? I'm a skull face in an apple. Ya' diggin' it?"

He's even got a little soul patch on his cleft chin going on.

~**~
For more on Inktober and to view drawings done by people who CAN ACTUALLY DRAW, please visit: http://mrjakeparker.com/inktober/

Comments

Popular Posts