Inktober Day 17: Graceful (Pirate Cat)

I asked my husband to name things that were graceful. He said a swan or a ballerina, neither of which I can draw decently. Then he said pirate cat.

 The Great Tabby Pirate, Purrbeard. 

What?

If you are unaware, there is a gif of a cat wearing a pirate costume walking on a beam. If you look up "Pirate Cat walking the plank", it should be the first thing that pops up.

It's probably one of the most graceful things you will ever see.

When the cat walks, the little arms on the costume shift as if they are part of the cat and since you can't see the back of the cat, it really does look as if it has a little pirate body.

I took some liberties with my pirate cat. I gave him a saber and an eye patch. Made him more sinister.

~**~
For more on Inktober and to view drawings done by people who CAN ACTUALLY DRAW, please visit: http://mrjakeparker.com/inktober/

Comments

Popular Posts