Inktober Day 11: Run

I had a song get stuck in my head today. It was "Get Out Alive" by Three Days Grace  (If you want to get out alive. Oh-oh. Run for your life.) Just the chorus part.

So it was funny how today's theme is run.

More like too late to run

I knew right off that I wasn't going to be able to draw anything running. Or rather, draw anything running that looked decent (aside from maybe a stick figure, but even that's pushing it). I settled for a brick wall that's at a slight angle. I used a red BIC pen. Not fancy but I was able to make it look like the blood was running down the wall.

That's a decent accomplishment, right?

~**~
For more on Inktober and to view drawings done by people who CAN ACTUALLY DRAW, please visit: http://mrjakeparker.com/inktober/

Comments

Popular Posts