Inktober Day 9: Screech

Pokémon was the first thing that popped into mind when I saw today's theme. "Screech" was the move that dealt a big blow to your Pokémon's defense. I immediately thought of Zubat (although I think Golbat is when you learned screech) and Onyx.

Rowdy Little Zubats

I'm not going to lie. I hate Zubat so much. When you're walking around Mt. Moon or any other cave and every five steps the alarm bell goes off and it's Zubat a-f***ing-gain. One time (I'm sure everyone has had this moment), I finished off one only to take one step and it went off again.

As annoying as they are, you have to admit that they are kind of cute. And look, they're so happy to see you!

Quick! Get the max repel!

~**~
For more on Inktober and to view drawings done by people who CAN ACTUALLY DRAW, please visit: http://mrjakeparker.com/inktober/

Comments

Popular Posts