Inktober Day 31: Mask

I made it! It's the end of Inktober. 31 days, 31 drawings. There were a couple days when I cut it close. Remember day 3's poison theme which was drawn on a Post-It? I'm surprised I made it past week one. 

Inktober Day 31 Mask

My Sharpie, however, did not make it. It started to give out on this drawing. I intended to fill in the whole think except the outline, scar, and diamonds. Oh well.

That's my takeaway from Inktober. Since I do not have an extensive drawing background and years of practice, I had to select things that were within my ability to draw. This narrowed down what I could actually draw, but even with that restriction, I was able to make it to the end. 

So that's it for Inktober and October! Now to get ready for NaNoWriMo.

~**~
For more on Inktober and to view drawings done by people who CAN ACTUALLY DRAW, please visit: http://mrjakeparker.com/inktober/

Comments

Popular Posts