Inktober Day 15: Mysterious

First thing I think of when I see the word mysterious? Someone with their face covered either with a full or partial mask (think Phantom of the Opera) or a scarf or head covering with only their eyes showing. That leads me to think of Billy Idol's song "Eyes Without a Face".

Eyes Without a Face. 

I always think of a woman holding a fan in front of her face with only her eyes peering over it. And since I suck at drawing hands  (especially when I really, really want to draw a hand), we're just going to suspend reality and pretend it's a magical fan that can float in midair.

Or the mysterious lady can control it with her mind.

Whichever you fancy.

~**~
For more on Inktober and to view drawings done by people who CAN ACTUALLY DRAW, please visit: http://mrjakeparker.com/inktober/

Comments

Popular Posts