Epic Rescue

You know those moments where you're doing something and you feel super badass in the moment then when you think back on it, it doesn't seem all that cool?

I had one of those moments this evening.

My roommate's parents took us out to dinner and when I went to the bathroom there was a girl in the stall next to mine who couldn't get out because the lock was jammed. Another girl was trying to disengage the lock from the outside but to no avail, and I couldn't get it to slide out either.

So I told the girl inside to "move away from the door" like in one of those fast-paced action flicks where the protagonist has to either ram his shoulder into the door or shoot off the knob with a sleek, semi-automatic weapon.

I didn't use my shoulder but I did use my hand and pushed my weight into the door. After two good forceful shoves, she was free.

That is all.

(Hey! I thought it was pretty awesome at the time. How often do you get to rescue someone and feel all badass about it?)

Comments

Popular Posts