Things I Want to Do Before I Die

For a writing job I was working on recently, I had to come up with ideas for dates. There were several articles that had to be written and it came to a point where I had to turn to Google for help with finding dating ideas. After exhausting all possible date ideas and tips from various dating websites, I then started searching for those lists of things to do before you die. I visited various "Things to Do Before You Die" lists to finish up my project but in the meantime it also got me thinking of what I wanted to do before my own untimely end. My "Things to Do Before You Die" list is heavily personalized but feel free to use it to keep track of what you hope to experience during your lifetime.

"Things I Want to Do Before I Die"

1. Fly cross country in an airplane.
2. Watch a solar eclipse.
3. Experience Mardi Gra in New Orleans.
4. Swim in an ocean.
5. Travel outside of the U.S.
6. Go scuba diving.
7. Live in a white house with black shutters (one of my more peculiar desires).
8. Go to Disney World.
9. See the Statue of Liberty.
10. Ride in a helicopter.
11. Learn to play piano (the basics).
12. See the Northern Lights.
13. Publish a book (even self-publish).
14. Go to Hawaii.
15. Attend the Taste of Chicago.
16. Build a tree house.
17. Eat shark.
18. Make a parachute and stand outside with in on a windy day.
19. Make a home video with a bunch of friends.
20. Sew clothes for someone else.
21. Bake a ridiculously tall multi-layered cake.
22. Play with the alumni band.
23. Go to Pasadena, California to see the Rose Bowl game and parade.
24. Hug a kangaroo (and run from it when it tries to kick me).
25. Own a calico cat.


So there's my list. It's not phenomenal and it is very much incomplete but these were the things that were pulled off the top of my head.

Got any of your own you'd like to share?

Comments

  1. Hi Miss, this post really get me to think what I am gonna do before I die. The 5th thing come to my mind was built a Tardis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts