Last Post of the Year!

Happy New Year's Eve everybody! In a couple of hours, 2011 will be dead and gone and 2012 will be getting revved up. Since this is a time of reflection, I guess I will list off a few memorable things that happened in my life in 2011. Feel free to share some of your own too! : )


1. Started a blog with a clarinet wearing sunglasses as its mascot.
2. Failed a 400-level course. : (
3. Bought a sewing machine and went sew crazy. : )
4. Moved into an apartment.
5. Changed majors.
6. Started freelance writing.
7. Did something most college students do during their freshmen year. (Yikes!)
8. Pranced around campus with my fellow peeps dressed as Pokemon.
9. Got reunited with someone totally awesome. ; )
10. Marched for the last time.
11. Went on my first barcrawl!

I really ought to set some resolutions or maybe some goals but the last serious goal I ever had was getting into the marching band. I really haven't had any since then. I think I will just settle for living in the moment for the rest of 2011 and worry about that next year.

See you all next year!

~Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts